Teaching at Butler College Prep
At Butler College Prep, we believe that given the right resources and learning environment, every Leader can succeed. Our teachers are the key to this success, and Butler College Prep allows teachers the freedom to do what they do best: teach. Our strong culture reinforces a calm learning environment free of distractions and a focus on academics. As the Noble Network grows, we are constantly in search of the best teachers to educate our students.
We invite you to join the effort to increase access to high-quality public education for students in Chicago by working for Butler College Prep. As the founding staff of NBCP, our team will work toward the shared goal of producing engaged, socially responsible citizens of the world through an academically rigorous interdisciplinary arts education.
If you want to “Be Noble,” and use your knowledge and talents to increase the potential for thousands of Chicago youth, then we welcome you to apply for a position at Butler College Prep.
NBCP offers our team members:
- Freedom to hire the best instructors, regardless of credentials
- Competitive and performance-based compensation
- Data-driven network-wide professional development
- Collaborative and supportive learning environment
- Many opportunities for growth and leadership development
- Greater flexibility over curriculum – we focus on results, not the process
- Longer and more focused direct instructional time
- A commitment to hiring a diverse workforce reflective of our diverse student body
One of the things that make Butler College Prep and Noble unique is our focus on data-driven continuous improvement. Four times per year, all Noble instructors come together for "Network PD" following quarterly student assessments. Teachers meet in small groups organized by grade and subject area to discuss results, share best practices, and strategize for the upcoming quarter. It is because of this collaborative process that Noble has been able to improve students' academic success as we have expanded. More smart educators around the table sharing strategies = better student results.
Ready to join our team?
- Job Opportunities